Monday, September 22, 2008

On Roberto Antonio's

Flowers: Roberto Antonio’s Flowers
Rating: Super Highly Recommended

When I think of flowers, I always think of Roberto Antonio’s. You may think they are very expensive flowers when infact their prices are reasonable considering the amount of flowers and the arrangements they provide. Definitely worth every cent. They are not that popular in w@w. siguro I found a few comment there but not as many as Mang Boy or Angels of Hearts. But still we took the chance and we're glad we did. We met with Dale and discussed the inclusions in our package and we are really happy on what they offered. So we booked them na for our wedding. Wala kami nagging problem sa kanila. They were all very accommodating ang madaling kausap and very professional.The flowers were delivered ng 8am yata. Basta early sha. When I saw the flowers sobrang amazed ako on how beautiful they were. As in BEAUTIFUL. And when I saw my bouquet napatili talga ako. Sobrang beautiful parang ayaw ko na bitawan. Hhehehe…. It was a full Plum Callalily Bouquet with pink geralton wax. So beautiful and lovely. I never expected to have a bouquet like that. Another wedding dream come true. All the flowers that Roberto Antonio’s provided was so lovely and the guests and my tita’s can't stop raving about them. Up until now lagi nila sinasabi na ang ganda ng flowers mo. The centerpieces were beautiful and the flowers in the couple’s table. Also the flowers in the cake table… all LOVELY!!!!! I’m so happy talga with them. Another money well spent. Not only did they deliver but they delivered good.




No comments: