Friday, September 26, 2008

On Jasmine Guitang's Strawberry Wines (Ceasar's Best)

Principal Sponsor Gift: Strawberry Wines from Jasmine Guitang
Rating: Highly Recommended

We were not suppose to give out minicakes lang sa PS nmn. Kaya lang sabi ng mom ko better if we could give something else. Wines are the easiest to get. But we didn’t want to give red wines kasi mejo common na un. I looked for wine suppliers sa w@w and I found Jasmine Guitang. She offered fruit wines. So I contacted her right away and madali sha magreply and ok kausap. I got strawberry wines from her. Galing pa Baguio ung wines nmn. Hehehe… tinatanong nga ako kung paano ako nakakuha ng strawberry wines eh. Hehehe… sabi ko e di sa w@w. J I was the one who designed the wine label and sent it to her for printing. Then ako na ung nag package. Hindi nga nabigyan lahat ng PS ng wines eh kaya we ordered additional pa from her. Hehhhe…

No comments: