Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Motif and Styles by Mayette Bustamante

Bridal Gown: Motif and Style by Mayette Bustamante
Rating: Highly Recommended

When I was scouting for my bridal gown designer, I was set on getting somebody from divisoria since mas mura dun and it will be more practical since I don’t want to spend too much on my dress. I really want a famous designer designer to do my gown but unfortunately we don’t have the budget for it. So I started scouting for good divisoria designers sa w@w. sa lahat ng na search ko c Mayette ung nagustuhan ko. Ayoko kasi ng nagiikot sa divi kaya ang gus2 ko pagpunta ko dun may specific na ako na store napupuntahan para hindi nakakapagod. Hehhe… so I contacted Mayette para makipagmeet sa kanya and show her the design that I wanted. Nung first meeting pa lang at ease na ako sa kanya. She told me na maganda ung napili kong design tapos konting chika chika and she gave me a quote which was within the budget. Ang hindi lang within the budget is ung sa entou kaya hindi ko sha kinuha for the entou gowns. But we didn’t book her right away kasi I wanted to meet other designers I found in w@w like Ms Adora. (Her ratings to follow). The next I decided na c Mayette na nga ang gagawa ng gown ko so itexted her of my decision and deposited the DP.
During the preps, ok nmn sha. Same old bubbly Mayette. Hehehe… masarap sha kausap. Machika kasi sha and lagi nakangiti. Maganda ang aura. So you won’t feel negative pag kausap mo sha. I had my measurements taken ng last week of May, had my first fitting ng last week of June, Second Fitting again in July, Final fitting in August. A week before the wedding ready na ang gown ko for pick up. So no problem talga sa delivery because she delivers well. Anf tanging comment ko lang is lagi sha late sa ,mga meetings nmn. Hehehhe… you need to ensure her pa of the time of the meeting para makadating sha dun on time.
I love my gown, It was very ME!!! Hehehe…. Pulido ang pagkakagawa and fits well. I loved my train. It was a bubble train. Not the usual flat train. Hindi nmn ako mashado maarte sa gown basta I look good I’m happy na. hehehhe…. I’m actually very easy to please. Hehehhe… Ung gown ng mom ko maganda din. It fits her well and bagay na bagay. Too bad lang she wasn’t able to wear it kasi she was in the hospital then.





3 comments:

mcblog said...

Beware of Mayette Bustamante of Motif and Style (Stall R12 cluster mall tutuban) apologies if I will counter what this blog says (maybe at that time, MAyette doesn't have problems yet. After my experience and after reading the blogs (try googling her name, all negative feedbacks will show), comments were all the same.
ALWAYS LATE on meetings and fitting dates.,she CANCEL meetings hours before.,Quality isn't that good either.
I want to share my story to you all.,Wedding is on February, we talked to mayette last October and up until JAnuary, wala pang pinapakitang kahit 1 gown from the entourage. until 3 days before the wedding, there are still a lot of alterations to the gowns, and WORST!! the bridal gown is NOT YET DONE.
To all of you who still consider her as the gown maker, please think twice..or even a 100 times before you choose her. in short, WALA SYANG KWENTA!!!

Unknown said...

@mcblog. hindi po kaya, there is also something wrong in you? kase everytime I have functions, I use Motif & Styles gowns and cocktails, even in my sister's wedding. Everything was good and smooth, we haven't encountered any problem like yours. Madali naman syang kausap and madali nya maintindihan ang needs ng clients nya if there would be any adjustments. So i think, may mali din dun sa customers gaya mo. :)

Unknown said...

Is there something wrong WITH you, not in you.