Monday, September 22, 2008

On Makeup by AnneVida

HMUA: Makeup by AnneVida
Rating: Super Highly Recommended

AnneVida is actually 2 persons. Hehehe… One is Anne and the other one is Vida. They both do great makeup pero mas nakakausap ko c Anne and sha ang nagmakeup sa akin.
Anne’s is my friend Mela’s friend. She recommended me Anne cguro start pa lng ng wedding preps and I consider her talga. I looked for feedbacks from w@w pero I can’t find any. Pero I took the chance and contacted her. I asked for her rates and they were reasonable nmn. After that hindi ko na mashado nacontact c Anne and hindi na kmi nakapagmeet. Then she texted me last April 2008 and told that they were joining the bridal fair in Megamall. Sabi ko kay Matt na punta kami para makapagpabook kay Anne. So we went there and they were offering free make up trial so nag pamakeup ako and i loved how she did my makeup. Simple natural makeup lang ung ginawa nya ang it was great. The first time I met her magaan kaagad ang loob ko sa kanya. Gus2 ko sha kasi lagi sha nakasmile and masaya shang tao. Hehehhe… So right there I booked them for our wedding. Next meeting nmn is ung trial make up ko nung July yata un. Sabi ko gawin mo nmn ako blushing bride. Hehhee… and she did. Ang galling ng ginawa nya. Feeling bride talga ako. Hheheheh….
During the wedding, kasama sa package nmn ang makeup ni MIL and SIL so dun muna sha pumunta. She was there with her team cguro 7am yata un. Ang aga noh!! Hehehe… dumating cla sa akin siguro around 9:30am tapos work agad. Makeup agad. Nung mnmakeupan nya ako wala kami ginawa kundi magtawanan. Cguro dahil sa kakulitan nya nawala na din ang kaba ko. Parang matagal na kami magkakilala. Hehehe... ung hairstylist nya na c Cel magaling din. According sa kanya mukha daw grade 6. heheheh.... Sobrang saya talga. She took care of me during preps and she made me beautiful. Everybody was telling me how beautiful I look. All thanks to Anne. At tinulungan pa nya ako magbihis since wala ang designer ko. She was not just my makeup artist. She was there as a friend at the same time. She’s one of those suppliers na after the wedding ended up being your friend. I love Anne and her team.



No comments: