Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Adora's Creations by Adora Revilloza



Entourage Gown: Adora’s Creations by Adora Revilloza
Rating: Highly Recommended


Ms Adora was another w@w find. I inquired with her para sa bridal gown ko but she gave me price higher than Mayette’s which was beyond the budget na so we didn’t get her. Nung una the Entou Gowns were supposedly to be made by Lauro of Tabora which was also a w@w find. Mejo di lang kami nagkasundo ni Lauro kaya hindi ko na tinuloy. Saying I deposited 2K pa man din sa kanya. But anyway, I contacted Ms Adora again to asked for her rates para sa entou. I told her that I have 12 adult entou and 4 flower girls (dami noh!!) and she gave me a reasonable quote nmn. I also asked for her rates pag labor lang and it was reasonable din nmn. I met up with her para magpasketch ang I loved the designs. I only got her for labor kasi I want a specific shade ng tela na wala sa mga swatches nya. I bought na lang tela from divi.
During Preps, no problem at all. She shows up during fittings. Pulido ang gowns. My entou had 2 fittings the first one konti lang nmn ng adjustments tapos the second one ung iba lang ang nagpaadjust. Pero the gowns were all beautiful. Ang gaganda ng entou ko. The gown were delivered 2 weeks before the wedding which was great kasi hindi ko na iisipin ung entou ko after that. Heheheh…
I had her made also my Prep dress ang i love it. ganda ng pagkakatahi. ang ganda ng dating sa pictures.

















No comments: