Wednesday, October 1, 2008

On EMS Lights and Sounds

Sounds and Projector: EMS Lights and Sounds
Rating: Super Highly Recommended

EMS was recommended to us by our coordinator. I tried to look for feedbacks sa w@w pero wala ako Makita. Once again we took the chance to get Darwin since according to our coordinator ok nmn sha. I contacted him right away to ask for a quote for sound system and LCD Projector rental. Im very particular with lighting nmn so I think we don’t need it na. the quote he gave me was reasonable nmn so I booked him right away. Nung nagkita kami nagustuhan nmn sha ni hubby kasi mabait sha and madali kausap. Mejo mahiyain hhehehe… pero ok nmn. He gave us backdrop lights and bubble machine for free. Hehehe… furing the wedding na kmi ulit nagkita. Ok ung sound system. I think he used new equipment kaya maganda ung sounds. And since wala kami musicians we rely highly on him for music and we also provided CD of the songs we want played. Jayson and Chug were even impressed with his LCD Projector. Ang linaw daw parang 5000 lumens when in fact 2000 lumens lang sha. I think its new din. Heheheh… super satisfied kami with the services provided by EMS.

No comments: